Urgent Opening for QA Engineer at Airtel - BE, B.Tech Freshers. Bharti Airtel Job Openings in Gurgaon for Freshers as Testing Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Urgent Opening for QA Engineer at Airtel :
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A|
About Airtel Company:
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Purpose of the Job:
- Be part of the in-house team for testing automation of all the development being done in-house.
- Help select the enthusiastic and technically knowledgeable team.
- Help in PoC and selection of the test life cycle management and automation test tools for various testing requirements of the organization.
- Understand the solution requirements from solutioning and development teams and guide the team for tools required to test to cove functional, security and performance requirements for a new development.
- Test life cycle management.
- Lead the team for development of stubs and drivers for various systems and sub-systems.
- Help support for any bugs reported on production.
- Be the front face for offering UAT to the business teams.
- Business needs in a new business change very quickly, ability to adapt and think beyond obvious.
- Automation of all the systems from release 1.
Airtel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs